ponedjeljak, 23. listopada 2017.

Inktober 2017, Week 3

This year I'm using the official prompt list again (it was made by @jakeparker, who started this Inktober challenge a few years ago), but this time I'm interpreting it through the eyes of one of my newly created characters and accompanied by a short poem. This will also be a good practice for my new comic, starring the character you'll get to know pretty well this month. I'd like to believe I'm stepping up my game in relation to last year's challenge. As usual, I'm going to post here weekly (you can follow my daily posts on my IG account, FB page or dA account). These are my drawings from the third week (Day 16 - Day 22).



DAY 16: FAT

"As the years pass by, pound by pound,
You think there's no way to stop that,
Unless you admit to yourself
It's not years that made you so fat."




DAY 17: GRACEFUL

"Just look at them glide together,
Skillfully skating on cold ice,
Next to each other, hand in hand,
So beautiful, graceful and nice!"




DAY 18: FILTHY 

"Filthy, unclean, impure, muddy -
Can you count them up to thirty?
They have almost the same meaning -
They're just other words for dirty!"




DAY 19: CLOUD

"Oh, to fly away from troubles
And leave all your problems behind!
Float away on a lonely cloud,
Even if it's just in your mind!"




DAY 20: DEEP

"Deep was the love that you once felt,
The kind that strikes only a few,
Now deep is only the abyss
She left behind when she left you."




DAY 21: FURIOUS

"Is there something that gets your goat?
Are there days that make you see red?
If mornings make you furious,
Soothe your anger, just stay in bed."




DAY 22: TRAIL

"Ever wonder what's your next step?
Your life's been dragging like a snail?
Even if you see no meaning,
At least make sure you leave a trail."

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar