petak, 19. travnja 2024.

Sunflowers (Papercraft)

Here's some papercraft I've done lately - more precisely, paper sunflowers for a work project. I promised myself I'd draw traditionally or make some crafts more often, but it looks like this is the best I've been able to do so far.



However, I don't think it's appropriate to show you the whole project, as I've been known to complain about my school every time I get a chance. If you follow me long enough, I guess you already know it's for a good reason - it's mostly about the inevitable interference of politics, constant bad management (talking about decades now!) and a lot of unhealthy ego issues... 😡 But all that aside, there's actually quite a number of brilliant colleagues who'll go beyond their usual obligations to make our students' experience not only educational but fun and memorable. I'm glad to have a team of such competent individuals when I need their help, as well as I'm available to participate in other colleagues' projects when they need mine. 🥰




Reference (YouTube Video): Beautiful Paper Sunflower Tutorial | DIY Small Paper Flower for Room Decoration by Tripta

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#papercraft #flower #paper #sunflower #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar