ponedjeljak, 29. travnja 2024.

Superhero Day 2024

I didn't draw anything new for this year's Superhero Day (April 28). To be honest, I've been absent lately because of some health issues, so no new art from me, I'm afraid.



But there are collages of my previous works. I reused a collage of my Marvel characters from 2022 (which was originally posted in 2021) and added some of the latest characters. I even replaced some, especially when there was a character I drew more than once (such as Captain America, Captain Marvel or Scarlet Witch). Unfortunately, no collage from 2023, so there's a whole year of my new drawings. Hope you like the combination, I believe I've become some kind of an expert in creating collages like this one.




And I know it's a day strictly for superheroes, but I put almost every Marvel character from my gallery, both heroes and villains, many known and (maybe) some unknown.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #nationalsuperheroday #superheroday #marvel #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar