srijeda, 3. travnja 2024.

Marcia Larts (GRDI-Verse)

I missed a DTPIYS art challenge for March, but the poses were so good that I decided to use them for my next drawings, such as my GRDI-Verse project - so here's Marcia Larts, one of Davorachnid's allies or team members.



If she seems familiar, you're right, I've already drawn her before. It was for one of my character design challenges, where I use prompts from Jazza's Arty Games app, but I liked her so much that I decided to include her in my GRDI-Verse, on the good guys' side. I've drawn so many villains for this project that I need someone on my hero's side.

Pose reference: @theposearchives

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #characterdesign #grdiverse #marcialarts #grdilicious #grdi 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar