petak, 29. ožujka 2024.

Shape Challenge (Scorpius)

I've been lazy this month, I've barely drawn anything. 😔 But in my defense, I've been preoccupied with two things: work (of course!) and bingeing Farscape (wait, what?). Yep, it's the 25th anniversary of this magnificent TV show, I've become obsessed with it like it's 1999 again and I wanted to draw something from it. So here's a random face shape challenge with probably the greatest sci-fi villain of them all,  Scorpius!



I know this blast from the past deserves a much better drawing, but I decided to combine it with some random shapes I found online, hoping it'll be a more interesting choice than just characters in static poses that I usually draw. 🤔

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #artchallenge #shapechallenge #farscape #scorpius #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar