subota, 2. ožujka 2024.

My monthly review: February 2024

My monthly review: February 2024



• A stylus for one of my tablets stopped working so I got a new one. I wasn't worried much because it was for my PC and I've been drawing on my Galaxy tablet since I got it anyway, so the PC became my backup plan (plus the mini Huion tablet I can use with my laptop), but it's useful with more complex projects (for example my latest digital art collage).

• That's right, I finished the collage of my digital drawings from 2016-2019 just as I planned. It was challenging to fit all those characters I had drawn over the period of four years in one collage and the final result looks great. 🏆

• Webruary (Spider-Man related art challenge) was the only challenge I took part in. There are three drawings: my OC Davorachnid and two Spider-Women from the movie "Madame Web". I skipped Styluary this year. 🕸

• I wrote a poem about my workplace and also drew a depiction of how I look at the current issues. Nothing positive, I'm afraid. 🤷‍♂️

• I made an illustration inspired by Paul Wetz's video for his latest hit "Ode an den Bass". He's a German singer, songwriter and producer whose music became my new obsession. 🎶

• I finally revived my comics account by posting three new episodes of Odd Yuckly! And there are more to come. 😉

• I continued posting Stories and Reels, but didn't work on my YouTube Shorts as I said I would, and I hesitate to post on TikTok because I just don't like the app. There are too many people I'd rather not have following me (especially work related), but somehow they keep popping up in my suggestions. 😭

• I was sure I'd find time to go back to traditional art techniques but it hasn't happened yet. 🎨

• I actually drew one more illustration before the end of the month, but it was for an art competition so I won't post it just yet. Let's see if luck is more benevolent than the Internet algorithm. 🤫

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #mymonthlyreview #february2024 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar