utorak, 24. listopada 2023.

Halloween Throwback (2019)

This is my throwback to Halloween Challenge from 2019, a period when I had less followers, but more interaction with them - I'm not sure if I could pull off this kind of cooperation today. 🤔



It was a Six Fanarts challenge - I chose six spooky characters and asked you to give me random six characters I'd combine them with. Using Jazza's Arty Games random generator I got following combinations:

Nightwing + Killer Clown
Cyclops + Demon
Jazza's Sexy Benjamin + Ghost
Vision + Headless Horseman
SpongeBob + Bride of Frankenstein
Sailor Moon + Attack on Titan

I also did something similar again for following Christmas and Easter and now that I think about it I feel sorry I stopped doing these challenges. I guess I also had more time back then.

For this version I used Clip Studio brushes (pumpkins and leaves) to hide the fact that I didn't draw legs for four of them. As I mentioned, it was a Six Fanart challenge so they had to fit the template (six rectangles), but shortly after that I decided to draw complete figures every time, no matter if they were going to be cropped or not on the final version, so I can reuse or combine them in possible future combinations.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #halloween #throwback #redraw #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar