srijeda, 23. kolovoza 2023.

The Litterer (GRDI-Verse)

The next villain in my GRDI-Verse rogue gallery is also inspired by real life situations. I decided to name him The Litterer and his real name would be Terry Lee (it kind of sounds similar).



This time my beef is with people who either don't know how to recycle or don't care about recycling and using the right colour-coded trash containers. Even I'm not sure if dividing different types of garbage into separate containers is actually regulated in this God forsaken corrupted country or it's just for show for the EU, but I do my best and try to follow the rules no matter what... silly me. 🤷‍♂️ And then you open a container and see that hardly anyone does the same. 😔 It's all mixed up, there's glass in organic waste, plastic among paper etc. and it breaks my heart, but hello Balkans, it's you, hello, you're the problem, it's you... 🎶


Anyway... Terry you see here is one of those persons who don't care about the colour of the containers and throw away garbage anywhere they want. In fact, he wears some kind of a mixer machine on his back that grinds different kinds of waste into a toxic liquid that he sprays around during his fight against superheroes (at the moment just my own OC superhero Davorachnid). His logo contains the familiar recycle sign, but only ironically, in yellow square with black print, usually used for dangerous and toxic materials.


If I want to explore his story, I'll need to work on his reasons and motivation as a villain, but let's just say he doesn't care about environmental issues and uses his contraption for criminal activities.


My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitaldrawing #characterdesign #grdiverse #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar