srijeda, 30. kolovoza 2023.

Smaugust 2023

This year's Smaugust challenge (a month of drawing dragons) seems like a perfect opportunity to promote my OC wyvern again and show how it evolved.



I created it in 2019 as part of two combined challenges, Smaugust and the silhouette challenge, to show how a map of Croatia can be drawn as a dragon (more precisely a wyvern). I decided to copy our national flag's pattern - red, white and blue, which is how it ended with blue breath/fire. 🤷‍♂️



After that I continued drawing it, so it became my recurring OC. Of course, I moved away from the original silhouette and drew it in various poses, but I kept the colour pattern I established four years ago. Here's the latest version!

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #characterdesign #originalcharacter #dragon #wyvern #smaugust #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar