četvrtak, 17. kolovoza 2023.

My Rogue Gallery (WIP)

As I mentioned before, I've been thinking about expanding my GRDI-Verse and my first decision was to design some villains for my superhero Davorachnid. I created a few new characters, but also repurposed some old ideas. Some of them will have superpowers, some will be technologically advanced or altered and I also plan to create some mecha or even fantasy creatures and various accessories. Here are my latest doodles and you'll see - my inspiration comes from all over, not only comics and movies, but also some everyday stuff, such as bizarrely fast cashiers, people who don't care about separating waste, etc. It's going to be fun, at least for me. 😉



My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #characterdesign #grdiverse #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar