utorak, 14. ožujka 2023.

Happy PI Day

Happy PI Day, 3/14! Yep, that weird way of writing the date with the month first - but without it we wouldn't have these creative celebrations, so I won't be ranting this time. 😉



I combined my fanart for this day with a March Mixed Media art challenge. After drawing a sketch on my tablet, I printed it, transferred it on a thicker paper and coloured it with alcohol markers and colouring pencils. Then I used black and white markers to add the lines that have become my style over last few years and finally cut it out with a craft scalpel. I took a photo of it and added my logo in CSP. So, is it enough to fall under the mixed media category? 😄



As for the pies, I didn't draw what we used to call Disney pies or Tom & Jerry pies, although it's their most recognizable form. We used to see them only in cartoons and couldn't figure out how they were even considered pies, but truth be told, almost anything can be a pie, it depends on different cultures. I drew my two favourite pies - the salty one is made of thin flaky dough and cheese (often with spinach) and the sweet, square one is an apple pie, but it can also be with sweetened cheese or cherries. I adore anything sweet and can't exactly choose my favourite filling. 🤷‍♂️

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#mixedart #drawing #mixedmedia #artchallenge #marchmixedmedia #pie #pieday #piday #314 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar