nedjelja, 1. siječnja 2023.

My Art 2022

It's the end of 2022 and many artists present their best works by posting art challenges such as ArtVsArtist, TopNine etc., but I can't choose only eight or nine drawings - so once again here's a collage of all of them! I started this "tradition" two years ago and it's always fun to go back, revisit some of my old drawings, notice possible imperfections and wonder why some masterpieces didn't go viral. 😉



When it comes to statistics, the situation isn't great, but that's nothing new. My drawings usually get between 10 and 20 likes, some reels maybe a little bit more. The number of followers is still around 550, but I'm less and less concerned about it as time goes by. I'm trying to follow some trends, but I often draw whatever comes to my mind. That's why you won't be able to recognize all characters in my collage.

So here's to another year of... well, basically the same stuff, I guess! 🤷‍♂️ Happy New Year! 🍾🥂🎉

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #collage #artreview #artvsartist #happynewyear #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar