petak, 27. siječnja 2023.

Creatuanary 2023

It's art challenge time! I'm sticking to my Armadillosaur for this year's Creatuanary challenge, but I also added a new version of Dinocorn from my Neighbourhood Rascals post. Of course, there are official Creatuanary prompts for every day of January, but I usually draw only one creature every year. OK, now two and that's because I love Dinocorn's design and the silly idea behind it.



Dinocorn was created for my rant about neighbours' noisy children, an issue that keeps bothering me every summer, so I mixed some trends I thought were popular among kids, such as superheroes, Hello Kitty, Minecraft, dinosaurs, Transformers and unicorns and created loud and destructive monsters (Dinocorn, Hello Kittybot and Batcreeper) that play unattended on our parking lot and cause havoc during summer months.

I'm very proud of Dinocorn's design, but it was a challenge to fit it in Armadillosaur's universe, although my style is too cartoony to be taken seriously anyway. I basically shrank it and changed the colour palette a bit. I'm not sure if this is the final version, but I'm slowly but surely building my OC universe.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #creatuanary #creatuanary2023 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar