četvrtak, 5. svibnja 2022.

Multiverse Of Madness

So it begins!!! But unfortunately not for me, at least not yet. 😒 I'll have to keep fighting off spoilers for a week, although it's been a lost battle for a while. Namely, even the trailers are necessarily full of them and - what's even worse - a horde of fans who have already seen the movie or are going to see it now can't wait to share them with the world... Yay! 🙄 I can't believe it's still a thing. In this case sharing is definitely not caring. 😡


But it is what it is. I'm just happy to see two of my favourite characters together on the big screen. Plus Sam Raimi. 👍 Even if it doesn't turn out epic or it becomes the most spoiled movie ever, it will be one of the best birthday presents. ❤ Just like it happens every year with Marvel movies in May, for that matter. 🤣



P.S. As for the costumes in my drawing, they're not movie accurate and that's because I combined several versions. I also didn't want to explore the trailers anymore because of the spoilers I had mentioned. And if you follow my work regularly you may also remember that magic spell discs were first made traditionally using a spirograph and then scanned and rendered. I'm especially proud of how they turned out although the whole drawing is 🔥,  of course.


Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #doctorstrange #scarletwitch #multiverseofmadness #marvel #disney #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar