nedjelja, 15. svibnja 2022.

SFeraKon 2022

If you're wondering what's happening in this illustration, that's just me becoming a villain after my birthday and weekend plans were ruined by a positive Covid-19 test. 😡 I guess it's inevitable and it'll happen to all of us at some point, but I managed to avoid it for 2,5 years and now that I finally made some real plans after so much time being too damn careful, someone somewhere just said "LOL, no". 😔

As for my weekend plans, it was SFeraKon, a sci-fi, fantasy etc. convention in Zagreb, Croatia, one of the highlights I'm looking forward to each year. Last time I was there in 2019 before the pandemic and this was supposed to be my comeback, but... better luck next year, I guess. 🙄



That also means that I had to postpone watching Multiverse of Madness and so far I've seen most of the spoilers but it won't stop me from going to the movies after this damn isolation is over. There are so many annoying things happening at the same time that it actually looks like my own villain origin story. I'm disappointed, sad and furious and while everyone tries to calm me down and make me feel better I'd rather release my inner Scarlet Witch and cause some chaos. 👿

BTW, I used the real poster for my drawing, taken from sferakon.org or @sferakon. The author is a graphic designer Daniel Ille and all names and images on the poster are copyrighted so if there's an issue with including it in my illustration I'll take it down and replace it with something generic.

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #sferakon #doctorstrange #scarletwitch #multiverseofmadness #marvel #disney #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar