nedjelja, 29. svibnja 2022.

Mermay 2022

Here's my drawing for this year's Mermay challenge. Yes, just one, as usual with these monthly challenges - I just can't commit to drawing 30 or 31 drawings a month. 😒



The theme I chose for this year was "alien". It wasn't actually my idea, but a combination of this and another May challenge I came across. Fun fact (or maybe not so fun): I accidentally deleted my original file. 😱 It was just a sketch, but after that I just couldn't force myself to draw. Then I decided to start from scratch, but as I also lost my first reference, this time I used a pose reference by @theposearchives. It turned out fun and I'm happy with the final result, although the deleted pose was more dynamic. 


This is my fifth Mermay, so let me remind you of my previous drawings: the first was a reference by J. Scott Campbell, the second Mermista from the Netflix show She-Ra, the third was inspired by Ahsoka from Star Wars and the fourth was inspired by the Croatian participant of the 2021 Eurovision contest, Albina + some Pokémon.



Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi (link in bio!)


#digitalart #drawing #mermay #mermay2022 #mermaid #alien #galaxy #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar