subota, 2. listopada 2021.

Storm Area 51 (2021)

I'm back on track and trying to finish some drawings I had planned before but unfortunately missed the dates. This one's about the second anniversary of Storm Area 51, a silly Facebook event about raiding Area 51 and freeing aliens, a kind of a harmless hoax that turned into something completely different, like parties and music festivals in the desert.

One of the results was a trend among artists to draw themselves freeing the aliens that were being kept there and this is my new version of that art challenge. First time I "rescued" an "original" alien (common little green aliens 👽), but this time I'm helping a xenomorph and a facehugger escape. I'm so glad I got to finish this, even if it's a bit too late, because this scene was on my mind for a very long time and I'm happy it didn't go to waste. Hope you like it too. 👽👍



Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #alien #area51 #stormarea51 #area51raid #area51meme #xenomorph #facehugger #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar