petak, 15. listopada 2021.

Black Spot (Zone Blanche)

As this is considered to be the spookiest month, I decided to work on some Halloween-esque drawings. 🎃 I already have a few (hopefully) interesting ideas.

The first drawing is about the French-Belgian supernatural TV show Black Spot (Zone Blanche) where three detectives - Lauréne, Teddy Bear and Franck - investigate mysterious cases in a small town of Villefranche. The town is surrounded by a dark forest, so if you're into mysteries, horror and thriller, this show might be for you.



And yes, there is a cryptic creature, a cute guinea pig (Teddy Bear's pet) and some ominous crows, so I included them in my drawing too. 😉

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #tv #mystery #horror #thriller #supernatural #blackspot #zoneblanche #monster #creature #villefranche #forest #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar