srijeda, 20. listopada 2021.

Squid Game

I know Squid Game isn't a horror show, but it can be scary, shocking and gory at times, plus there are so many costumes that can be cosplayed or turned into Halloween costumes, so I put it on my Spooktober list and drew some kind of fanart.

One of my biggest phobias is ranidaphobia - the fear of frogs (or more precisely toads), so what would happen if during the red light/green light game one of them hopped in front of me while I'm supposed to be standing still? You guess it easily - it would definitely be game over for me as I would start to panic, shake, scream and try to run away in horror. 😔



I can't explain the reason for this phobia. I'm OK with other amphibians, even reptiles or spiders, but when it comes to toads, my soul is sooo ready to leave my body. To conclude, for me no game from the show would be scarier than a sudden appearance of a simple small harmless frog. 😱 Do you have similar irrational fears?

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #tvshow #netflix #squidgame #redlightgreenlight #frog #toad #fear #phobia #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar