subota, 17. travnja 2021.

Miles & Gwen

Here's an unexpected filler post, a combination of my old drawings - Miles and Gwen, both from 2019. I've been going through my older stuff and WIPs lately because I found out that some of my original files went missing (RIP my Iron Man with the Infinity Gauntlet 😢). I just hope they're stored somewhere else and not accidentally deleted. 😔


During that search I came to this idea to mix and reintroduce some of my old drawings. Although I've done something similar before, this time I'm trying to be more creative. The pose for Miles is a reference from some anime (I don't remember which, I only had a screenshot at that time), and I tried to come up for the pose for Gwen myself. I know there are some things that don't go together in this version (proportions, shading etc), but I believe it looks cool enough for a filler.
-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #marvel #spiderman #milesmorales #spidergwen #gwenstacy #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar