petak, 9. travnja 2021.

Grace (Raft)

I'm continuing with my "Grace" series, i.e. drawing characters named Grace by YouTube and Twitch gamer Josh in his Let's Game It Out videos. This one's a little bit different, because in his gameplay of "Raft" from August and October 2020 Grace was - a shark!


In case you don't follow this little project of mine, Josh has a gaming channel where he plays various games just to break them or until he sends his computer to the bitrate hell. And every now and then he either comes across a character named Grace or chooses that name for a character and puts her in impossible situations.

This is my fourth drawing of Grace, although there are even more versions - you can find a playlist of games "where he torments Grace" on his YouTube page. This time Grace torments him and since she's a shark, I had to be more creative than before. So I came up with this... furry? Can sharks be furries? 🤔 I found several references on Google and the most interesting was a character created by a deviantART user Ambris.

Anyway, as she's attacking his raft, I also decided to make her a pirate to make her more interesting and give myself a challenge to design a new character. I also added the necklace "The Heart of the Ocean" (from Cameron's "Titanic") and "shark bracelets" (to protect sharks from ocean plastic).


-----------------
Follow me:
grdilicious (Twitter & Facebook)
grdobina (deviantART)
grdi.main (Instagram)
grdi (Blogger)

#digitalart #illustration #drawing #fanart #characterdesign #letsgameitout #youtube #gaming #gamingchannel #videogames #grace #raft #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar