nedjelja, 29. rujna 2019.

Gravity Fish (Angry Birds Space)

Let's be honest, I've got some weird hobbies and interests for my age. So one of my many guilty pleasures has always been everything related to - Angry Birds! I think I played all their games, depending on how much space I had on my phone. And they were usually the last to go when I needed more storage space (which happens unusually often 🤔). Just last week I was... well, forced... to delete Angry Birds 2 from my current phone. RIP. 😢


One of the most memorable characters from Angry Birds Space that I really adored were some kind of fish-like planet cores in aquatic levels that I named - Gravity Fish! I said "characters", because they were alive, but they didn't really have any role in the gameplay. They would sleep and then open their eyes if Angry Birds hit them and that was basically all. They were just like little living aquatic planets with their own gravity. In my opinion, they don't get the fame and glory they deserve, but I guess that's just me, I often love such weird stuff that other people rarely notice.

Anyway, I fell in love with their design and it's been my plan to draw them for years. I'm actually glad I waited so long, because I'm very satisfied with this new style I've been trying out and the time has finally come to add them to my gallery. So... does anyone know what I'm talking about at all? Are there any other Angry Birds enthusiasts here?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar