petak, 4. listopada 2019.

Arsus (SeptemBear Challenge)


The SeptemBear challenge is behind us, but as usual, it won't stop me from participating with - again, as usual - only one illustration! I mean, one mermaid for MerMay, one dragon for Smaugust and now SeptemBear - see the pattern here? Anyway, until drawing becomes my only full-time job (yeah, right 🙄), you'll have to settle for rare posts and partial art challenges, sorry.


Since I already drew my favourite bear last year - that mutant zombie bear from the movie Annihilation - for this year I chose Arsus, a Hulk-like character, from the Russian movie Guardians (Защитники). It was the Russian answer to Avengers and other similar team-up superhero movies, and although it was a box office bomb with "a derivative plot, bad acting and direction, cheap CGI, plot holes and overall low quality", I thought it was entertaining enough.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar