četvrtak, 5. rujna 2019.

Summer Aftermath

Another summer is almost over, so let's see it off with one more illustration.


Yep, this happens when you decide to take a careless short stroll around a lake in the burning summer sun, wearing a T-shirt, some cargo shorts and sneakers. Obviously, I didn't use any sunscreen or even better sunblock and the (un)expected result was this sunburn (or farmer's or redneck suntan) that marked me for the rest of the summer (and no, I don't usually go sunbathing or swimming, so it'll probably stay like this for some time after the summer is gone).

As for the drawing, I'm pretty satisfied with this style. I'm using some ideas and advice from other artists I'm following and watching on YouTube and just combining and experimenting a little bit. I hope you like these small changes (black and white outline, rim light and simple background).

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar