nedjelja, 18. studenoga 2018.

Misty Knight

As you can see, I've been slowly (really, really slowly!) completing my drawing list. The idea was to draw something from popular movies and TV shows I watch, but I usually draw it waaay too late - believe it or not, this was my plan for the second season of Iron Fist! Meanwhile, Neflix has cancelled the show, along with Luke Cage, but it doesn't matter, somehow I'll finish what I started.



This is my version of Misty Knight, a New York detective who appears in Luke Cage, The Defenders and, finally, in Iron Fist. I hope that the cancellation doesn't necessarily mean the end for these characters and that she will appear in other Marvel shows again.

She is one of many Marvel characters who got bionic limbs due to some injuries (watch The Defenders) and my drawing is based on several comic versions of the character (she doesn't really look like this in TV show - except for the hair style).

This still doesn't mean I won't draw Danny or Luke some day, but I really liked her character and Simone Missick's performance, so for the time being enjoy this illustration. The pose is inspired by Pam Grier's characters from the 70s, such as Foxy Brown and Coffy.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar