srijeda, 8. kolovoza 2018.

DIY Ferragosto Jam badges

Last week I was at Ferragosto Jam music festival, so I made these badges with this year's logo. The festival takes place on the first weekend every August next to Orahovica lake in Croatia. This is its 11th year and it lasts from Wednesday to Saturday. There are live concerts by famous musicians from Croatia and the region (so-called ex-Yugoslavia countries), as well as stages with unplugged and electronic music. It's about an hour and a half away from the town I live but you can also camp around the lake and stay there all four (or more) days. As for my DIY project, I used all materials I had from previous similar projects, such as round wooden tags, foam rubber, coloured papers, mod podge, safety pins and a glue gun. I didn't have much time, so I made only five pieces for me and my friends, so unfortunately I didn't have any giveaways this time.


Here's some work in progress:


...and the result:


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar