nedjelja, 26. kolovoza 2018.

Kittens of Asgard

About a week ago (or more?) I let you, my followers, decide what you'd like me to draw next, by using that question thingy in the IG stories. There were about 30 views, but surprisingly only one request: kittens! Following the steps of my mentor Jazza, I decided to add a little twist to that idea: I drew the kittens as members of the famous Asgardian family - Hela, claiming her throne and not letting anyone near it, Loki plotting how to overthrow her reign, and Thor doing some silly stuff and not caring about being the king.


As I said before, I keep using the graphic tablet so I can create fast and simple illustrations, but something about this drawing is still off - the style isn't cute enough, it doesn't look like it's drawn by someone who tends to call himself a skilled artist and it took me way too much time to finish it. Also, the lineart is too thick and some solutions could have turned out better. It seems I'll keep making some of these mistakes, at least until I eventually get a grip of it. So, let's be honest, I'm not really satisfied with the result, but I decided to post it anyway. Please be gentle.

Bye,
Grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar