petak, 15. travnja 2022.

The Masked Singer

The singing competition The Masked Singer started airing in Croatia three weeks ago and... it was met with mixed reactions. 🤔



Honestly, I have to agree with some of the bad reviews, but I wouldn't call it complete garbage as some people say. The hostess can be annoying at times, but I think I've got used to her style so far (she's been hosting numerous shows on that channel for years now). Two of the panelists are sooo irritating and cringe, they're trying to be funny but their guesses are way too bizarre. For example, of course it can't be a 60 year old politician or a famous couple's toddler under a mask and although it doesn't make any sense they keep insisting on their answers that it eventually becomes too painful to watch.


But when it comes to the concept of the show itself, it is what it is - they're trying their best to entertain us and if it's not your cup of tea just move along and change the channel. Stop leaving hurtful comments under official posts and let people enjoy things. Recently I've been dealing with some problems and I just need something silly like these brainless but fun shows to lift my spirits and make me smile.


It would also be a shame not to mention the excellent work put into creating the 12 masks. I think they're perfect, both the ideas (tradition, history, nature, pop culture and even our cartoon characters) and the incredible design. 👍


Finally, about my drawing... Here's my avatar masked as - himself! I know it defeats the purpose of the show, but I tought it would be fun. 😄 The "mask" is not as detailed as it shoud be (it looks like papier-mâché) but there is also a mysterious item to help you guess - a stylus for digital tablets. 😉


Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #themaskedsinger #maskedsinger #performance #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar