četvrtak, 7. travnja 2022.

Is It Cake?

I don't usually do throwback Thursdays, but I've recently watched "Is it cake?" on Netflix and remembered a drawing I did two or three years ago when I was obsessed with the "everything is cake" trend. The idea behind the drawing was that even the knife itself was cake, so I just adapted it a little bit to the show's esthetic.



As for the show itself, I see there are mixed opinions about some of its aspects and I'd lie if I said I wasn't worried about the waste of all that food. 🤔 I just hope they're somehow taking care of that - after all it's not the first baking show and I want to believe they know what they're doing.

So, what do you think about this trend?

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #throwbackthursday #tbt #cake #isitcake #netflix #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar