utorak, 9. studenoga 2021.

My Spidersona 2021

I know the Spidersona art challenge is a couple of years old, but since Spider-Man is one of my most favourite superheroes, I often think of redesigning my original drawing or even expanding my own little Spider-verse.

And now here it is, a new version! I changed the design a little bit (mostly the mask), but kept my original colour palette. I also kept the wooden utility pole, because as I mentioned last time, I live in a relatively small town and these poles could be the only way of my "transport" as a local Spider-Man. 😄



Another reason why I decided to redraw it now is to write something about the ongoing new Spider-Man movie craze (No Way Home). Of course I can't wait to see it, but it's WandaVision all over again - fans fabricating theories and artists drawing unofficial posters that eventually turned out false and disappointed a lot of people. So, as far as I'm concerned, no new trailers, no crazy predictions about the plot, characters and actors, stop adding to the unrealistic hype and just wait for the damn movie. ❤ 🕷

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #spiderman #spidersona #artchallenge #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar