petak, 12. studenoga 2021.

COTM - November 2021

I came across an interesting art challenge and although it's created for markers and not digital drawings, I couldn't resist to draw something with their suggested palette for November.



The challenge is by Universe Of Markers and it's called Colors of the month. I liked their choice so much that I decided to draw something with my regular palette for my avatar (light skin tone, brown, orange and green) and then I used their colours for some kind of a lighting effect, especially the three pale tones (fog, icicle and frozen pond). I'm not sure what kind of light source would produce this kind of effect, but I wanted to experiment and I believe it turned out pretty good. The fourth one, red (or cranberry), is for the base colour of the door.



What do you think? I hope they create the lighting illusion I had in mind. 😉


Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi


#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #colorsofthemonth #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar