ponedjeljak, 2. kolovoza 2021.

Mickey

Here's my first drawing on my new tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with the S Pen, and I have no complaints so far. I admit I struggle with drawing directly on the screen, but that's probably because it's my first time. Nevertheless, I'm happy with how the drawing turned out. It took me a great deal of trials and errors (especially with the new programs), but the final result looks like it was drawn on any of my older tablets. BTW, this one was done in Krita.

.

As for the drawing itself, it's the result of some weird brainstorming. I started with that famous scene from TFATWS and somehow ended with this. So, there is a story behind it, but let's leave it for some other time.


Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #characterdesign #drawingtablet #Samsung #GalaxyTabS6Lite #SPen #krita #mouse #shield #greed #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar