petak, 30. srpnja 2021.

Riddick's Summer

Because of the scorching weather and relentless heatwaves these days, I chose the movie The Chronicles of Riddick as my inspiration for this year's summer illustration.


So here's my avatar or my "Riddick persona" (Riddicksona?) dressed as the titular character on the planet of Crematoria, plus the blade thingies and some other details. Welcome to the season of constant sweating and suffering! 🥵

As for the movie itself, both The Chronicles (2004) and the first one, Pitch Black (2000), are the kind of movies I've watched probably more than ten times so far and I'd watch them over and over again. I'm not so sure about the third movie in the franchise (simply named Riddick, from 2013), but if I come across it on TV, I guess I would. 😉 And, of course, I'll watch the fourth one (Furya) when it comes out (although I don't have many expectations anymore).


Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #characterdesign #persona #summer #sun #hotweather #heatwave #riddick #thechroniclesofriddick #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar