utorak, 3. kolovoza 2021.

Captain America (TFATWS)

Let's continue with the review of my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite drawing tablet. This time I tested the Clip Studio Paint and drew Captain America (Sam Wilson). Again, I have no complaints, both Krita and CSP are doing their job, the only problem could be my inexperience with this kind of drawing (directly on the screen with the S Pen), at least until I get used to it.



Also, this drawing had more details than the last one, so it was more complicated. When I shared it on my desktop computer, I noticed some imperfections that wouldn't have been there if I had drawn it on my computer as usual. But, like I said, I'll need more time to get used to it.



#digitalart #drawing #drawingtablet #Samsung #GalaxyTabS6Lite #SPen #ClipStudioPaint #CSP #Marvel #CaptainAmerica #TFATWS #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar