nedjelja, 14. srpnja 2019.

ZOOccupations: Baker / Octopus

This is my third illustration for my #zooccupations project. The Random Generator in Jazza's Arty Games application by @drawwithjazza (with 100 animals and 60 jobs I put in the generator) this time chose "OCTOPUS" and "BAKER". As usual, the challenge is to draw it traditionally, using watercolour pencils, a black liner and a white ink pen for some details.


Unfortunately, I used a different type of paper than before and it seems that this one doesn't handle too much water so well, so blending some parts became a little bit tricky. The other thing is my new 0.2 fineliner, which is still too thick for my taste, but I had problems with 0.1 during finelining the second illustration, so I had to change it and I'm not very happy about it. And there's also the thing about eyes. I don't have a distinctive style and I wasn't sure how this project would progress, but I guess they'll all have lines for eyebrows and mouths and little black ovals with two white dots for eyes in my future illustrations.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar