srijeda, 15. svibnja 2019.

Odd One #31

Do you believe in life after a sci-fi convention? 🤔 



Just like last year, I spent my birthday at SFeraKon, a three-day sci-fi convention in Zagreb, Croatia. Lectures, forums, panels, cosplay competition, workshops, quizzes, games... anything your geek heart desires! I went there completely "marvelized" - from my Captain America and Avengers shirts, badges and keychains, to my Captain America and Captain Marvel baseball caps and my DIY Tesseract! It was also a good opportunity to see friends, acquaintances, cosplayers with amazing costumes and imaginative performances and other people whose work I follow on Instagram and Twitter. 


As usual, the time will have to stop for a day or two before I can get back on the track, which became a normal procedure for me every time after such an exciting event. I also have sooo many new ideas about what I'd like to create next, but we'll see... So, goodbye, SFeraKon and see you next year! And if any of my followers are curious about what everything looked like, who were guest lecturers and cosplay winners, feel free to visit @sferakon on Instagram or www.sferakon.org! 😉

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar