ponedjeljak, 25. veljače 2019.

ZOOcuppations: Lifeguard / Opossum

This is my first illustration for my new watercolour pencils project "ZOOccupations". I used the Custom Generator option in Jazza's Arty Games app to create random combinations of animals (100 entries) and jobs (60 entries). This time the random combo was Lifeguard / Opossum.


Here's some WIP. I used a pencil to draw the illustration lightly, then made some kind of lineart using watercolour pencils. Then I coloured the drawing and used a water brush (with a container for water instead of the holder) to activate the pigment of the pencils. I had to continuously reapply pencils and brushes to get the effect I wanted. Finally, when everything dried, I used a 0.1 fineliner to draw the lineart.


As for the Arty Games application, I'm very satisfied with the Custom Generator feature:


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, it was fun to draw with watercolour pencils again and I'm looking forward to the next challenge! 😂👍

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar