srijeda, 13. veljače 2019.

PokéHats


It's time for some silliness! While I was doodling, trying to explore some cartoonish facial expressions, I got the silly idea to put some Pokémon hats on my avatar. Don't ask why - I even put one of my more important projects aside, which I've been planning and creating for almost a month! 🙄 But that's me - if I don't finish something right away, I'll get preoccupied by some new idea and postpone (or even cancel) my previous projects. So here are my three PokéHats: Pikachu, Umbreon and Magikarp!



In case you're wondering if I own any of them, the answer is no. 😁 And although I don't really need it, I actually toyed with the idea of buying the Magikarp one at the local sci-fi convention two years ago, but the fact that they were sold out very quickly was an obvious sign for me not to buy it, right? 🤔

Anyway, I've already mentioned somewhere before that my favourite is Umbreon, so... do you have a favourite Pokémon? 😉


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar