This month is special because 10 years ago, around this time, I decided to take my creative hobbies more seriously and started this GRDI "brand". In the beginning I tried with different art techniques, such as pencil, ink, papercraft, collage, polymer clay, cosplay accessories... but somehow mostly digital art stuck.
I'm not complaining, it was fun narrowing the overcrowded field and searching for my own style, changing drawing tablets and programs until I ended up here where I am right now.
And just to be honest, this wasn't my first try, but I guess whatever I'd been doing before wasn't that serious. Instagram opened new possibilities and for a relatively short time everything seemed right. That is, until they changed it to a video app flooded with a ruthless algorithm. Today's abomination of Instagram doesn't seem that important anymore and it's even less artist friendly, especially because of the rise of AI, but that's another story.
Anyway, happy 10th artyversary to me! 🥳
My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi
#digitalart #anniversary #artyversary #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar