subota, 8. kolovoza 2026.

AI Attack

It may be too late for Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday, but here are two of my drawings mixed into one to make my point about using AI.



One of many things I hate about AI is that it seems to be normally included into more and more programs and apps, without asking us if we really want it. 😡

I'm trying so hard to avoid it and luckily it's mostly just one of the suggested options (at least for now), but it's inevitably present, which in my case makes it difficult to rant against and still use apps that are AI-infected, such as CapCut. 🤷‍♂️

In this drawing I combined two of my characters from my Grdiverse project. Davorachnid is one of the good guys, but AI Bot is trying to recreate or clone him, making a digital version that could fight and eventually replace him. I see it as my creative idea to represent my issues with AI and what troubles it may bring one day.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#grdiverse #davorachnid #noai #stopai #grdilicious

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar