srijeda, 24. srpnja 2024.

Bugs Bunny (Or What?)

This drawing of Bugs Bunny was inspired by a meme on officialworkmemes I came across a few days ago. That face with "or what" caption was just the right thing I needed to see at the moment - lately I've been trying to be more honest to myself and more direct with other people, and that's the type of attitude I've been trying to channel. 😉



Of course, I didn't want to copy the exact scene from the cartoon, so I changed it and drew him in my style. Bugs is one of my favourite characters, Warner Bros did an excellent job creating a free spirited, witty character who's often not afraid to break some stuck-up social norms. I need more determination and positivity like that in my life.



My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #bugsbunny #warnerbros #looneytoons #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar