subota, 11. svibnja 2024.

Garfield (Baby Lasagna)

Go @the_baby_lasagna_, go Croatia! Vote and choose nr. 23 at @eurovision Grand Final tonight, meow back and dance the new viral dance!



There are so many incredible fanart pieces of Marko Purišić aka Baby Lasagna, so it was difficult to choose what exactly to draw. But as I was watching @drawfee stream "100 Garfs in 100 minutes", I thought, well, Garfield, lasagna... Marko has an orange cat named Stipe... so how about drawing Garf as a Baby Lasagna cosplayer? BTW, I'm currently at the best place to be during my birthday, in Zagreb at @sferakon sci-fi and fantasy convention and somehow all these pieces of my idea for today's fanart have come together!

So, good luck Marko and the whole team tonight! Meow cat please meow back! 😺

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #garfield #babylasagna #rimtimtagidim #eurovision #eurovision2024 #croatia #sferakon #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar