četvrtak, 20. srpnja 2023.

Pokémon Summer 2023

If you follow me regularly, I hope you'll remember it's time for another Pokémon Summer post. Every summer I give my best to draw a little bit more complicated drawing of my OC Pokémon trainers Umberto and Espina with their Umbreon and Espeon, doing something summer related.



This year I found inspiration in a viral Barbie and Ken mugshot meme, but I expanded it and created a different scene. In my version they wear outfits from the movie but they're sitting together with their Pokémon, they're not arrested and instead of placards they're holding pictures of two Eevees (their Umbreon and Espeon before the transformation). A similar idea has been on my mind for years, I'm just glad I found the perfect way to recreate it now as this popular meme.




I just love how different they are: Umbreon is always angry and suspicious and Espeon is calm and friendly. Although in their Eevee forms they're basically the same and they don't manifest that kind of behaviour, it was fun to draw their different personalities on photos Espina and Umberto are holding.

My socials: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitaldrawing #fanart #ocs #pokemon #summer #eevee #umbreon #espeon #barbiememe #barbieandkenmugshot #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar