subota, 22. listopada 2022.

Catwoman

My next Spooktober villain is Catwoman. A villain... really? Yeah, I know, she's just another character who ticks a few boxes on both sides and sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference.



I don't really care about her hero/villain status, this was the perfect opportunity for me to finally draw my favourite Catwoman, played by Michelle Pfeiffer (Batman Returns, 1992). My second choice would be Eartha Kitt and the third Julie Newmar. I believe all other actresses gave their best to successfully portray this character, but these three are still the top of my list. As well as the movie - after Batman Returns I stopped caring about other Batman movies and actors. Sorry/not sorry, Nolans, Snyders and others. 🤷‍♂️

The pose is from @adorkastock (formerly SenshiStock).

My social media links: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #fanart #dc #dccomics #catwoman #michellepfeiffer #selinakyle #batman #batmanreturns #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar