četvrtak, 31. ožujka 2022.

Borg Queen

Star Trek: Picard finally made me draw my favourite ST character - the Borg Queen - something I've been planning to do for years!



So far she or versions of her have been  played by three actresses (Alice Krige, Susanna Thompson and Annie Wersching) and the scene I had in mind was her iconic introduction in The First Contact (with some kind of machinery and tubes lowering her upper body with exposed mechanical spine and connecting her with the rest of her cyborg body) and then to some extent repeated years later in Star Trek: Voyager. The second season of Picard showed us the newest version of the character and like I mentioned before, reminded me of how badly I wanted to draw her, so here she is!

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #startrek #startrekpicard #borg #borgqueen #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar