nedjelja, 12. prosinca 2021.

Daredevil (COTM Dec 2021)

Just around the time it was announced that Daredevil would come back to the MCU, the palette for this month's Colors Of The Month challenge (by @universeofmarkers on Instagram) appeared in my thread and it fit almost perfectly into my plan.



First, I'm aware it's an art challenge for markers, but this combination seemed like destiny. Secondly, I tried to use only suggested colours, so I decided to go with a more cartoony version of his suit. Still, I barely used latte (only for his skin) and mocha (for his eyes and the DD logo) and I had to add black with 80% transparency for shading.

Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #artchallenge #colorsofthemonth #daredevil #marvel #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar