nedjelja, 29. prosinca 2019.

Yoda Ears

If you follow me long enough, then you already know that I usually make some kind of DIY projects (pins, keychains, hats etc.) for movie premieres that are important to me. This time, for The Rise of Skywalker, I made a headband with Yoda ears! It's actually inspired by Baby Yoda or The Child from The Mandalorian, and although it doesn't have anything to do with TROS, it's all about Star Wars after all.


I didn't have much time, but all I really needed was some green fabric and a headband, both of which I bought in a dollar store (I already had everything else that I needed i.e. green thread, sewing needles and glue). I was looking for any kind of green fabric, but was lucky to come across a green polyester pillowcase and all I had to do was cut one of its corners and then cut that piece into two identical parts. The fabric was so rough that it was enough to sew it to look like ears and glue it to the headband. I was actually surprised how easy it was to form it in a shape of ears without any stuffing or wires.




In the end I didn't wear it to the premiere, but let's just say that there was a photoshoot recreating the Baby Yoda sipping soup meme. Of course, I don't intend to post it, so I drew a little illustration instead. I tried to recreate Baby Yoda's cuteness by drawing myself as some kind of a Chibi character with big eyes, so the only question remains: who did it better? Baby Yoda or me? 😊

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar