subota, 14. prosinca 2019.

After The Horror

Finally, the time has come to post this drawing I made about a month ago. It was my entry for this year's (late) Halloween competition held by Josiah "Jazza" Brooks, but I didn't want to post it before he made his final video and announced the winners.


The title of the competition was "After The Horror" and the challenge was to draw what happens to monsters and villains after the cameras are turned off. For this scene I chose Freddy, Michael and Jason waiting by a phone, expecting their producers to call them and inform them about their next role in some new sequels of their horror franchises. 

I didn't really expect to win anything, especially If you know I've been feeling kind of stuck with my "art" lately. It would've been nice to get just a shout-out, but there were so many entries and I guess the choice had to be made.

As usual, I won't let this discourage me, and when I get this kind of silly inspiration, I'll just go with it, because above all it was very fun trying to figure out how to bring my idea to life, as well as getting through the whole creative process. 🎨


And not to forget, congratulations to the winners! 👍 You can check the video on Jazza's YouTube channel:


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar