utorak, 10. srpnja 2018.

Ant-Man and The Wasp

If you liked Ant-Man, I believe you'll like Ant-Man and The Wasp. It's fun, the tone is the same and there are more incredible scenes (both fights and, of course, CGI). It was great to see Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Pfeiffer in action - and a special shout-out to Hannah John-Kamen who was brilliant in the role of Ghost! If you're a fan of Killjoys like me you'll be thrilled to see her in another amazing role (including Black Mirror and Ready Player One). As for the drawing, I planned to draw them in my usual style, but eventually I chose chibi style instead. The Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser and the salt shaker weren't originally planned, but I added them to create some interesting (and funny) background related to the movie.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar