utorak, 4. siječnja 2022.

Resolutions 2022

It's become painfully obvious that I'm not able to make New Year's resolutions and stick to them, so this illustration is just for fun, although a lot of issues from "the digital realm" that have been bothering me for some time are real and serious: online (mis)communication, rude and petty comments, deliberate spoilers, modern conspiracy theories, toxic people, ghost followers or lurkers - will I be able to do something about these problems this year? Can I at least try to avoid negative content (and people!) and stay away from comments under some posts on accounts I usually follow? 🤔 Let's wait till next year and see. 😄



Follow me: https://linktr.ee/grdi

#digitalart #drawing #newyearsresolutions #resolutions2022 #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar